Monday 10 March 2014

SHIROD Rambles v-0.1 :MY KIND OF LOVE

Ramble volume -ve 0.1



This was partly published dekat rumah lama.
Dipindahkan ke rumah ini:


What love is...
Do you expect mushy-mushy love story from me?
Perhaps yes...but please DO NOT... 
Hehe...saya tak geti nak lovey dovey... 
And all the characters in my stories are straight-forward-non-mushy but high-dosed in-love people...
How do they share their love ? 
Not thru words...but through their caring gestures and normal people reactions when you are full of love...
Some of the lovey characters not even utter the words 'love' but they are in love... 
Love...is meant to be felt and melt in you...not visibly grasp, perhaps 

Sorry if I don't do the gula-manis ayat lovey dovey mushy in my writings...it is just me...the straight-forward writer... Peace ! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment